Sunday, May 3, 2009

gosh_my leg is killing me

oh gosh~
my leg is fcking pain~
i hurt my legs ytd~!
both!
by bicycle==
is tht funny?
omg~
the time was 9.40pm ++
i was backing home from yamcha~
frien fetch me by bicycle~
i stand behind..
n~
on the road bac to my home
i lost my balance
i quickly jump off from the bicycle
but..unluckily
i falled down
knock my head
hurt my leg
n my hand
omg!
tht was truely pain JZ ON MY LEG N HAND!
but not head ==
weird~
stand up as fast as i can >.<
thre was many ppl wacthing me
paiseh dao~ =.="
sumone laughing~
sumone shouting~
continue stand behind the bicycle
bac home as fast as can
it was hurt
when i was showering
gosh!!
my leg is trying to kill me!!
damn pain!
WONT STAND BEHIND THE BICYCLE AGAIN!
NO MORE!!NO MORE!!
i was scared of it /.\


[[my right leg]]
[[my left leg]]
[[my both leg]]

geli izzit?
i feel it too =.=
hurt!reli hurt!
wat i hope is
dun leave me a
SCAR!
>.<

1 comment:

  1. hahaha~~~so good~~~=p my 战车[脚车]还好没事叻~~哈哈~~笨蛋~~不站好来

    ReplyDelete