Sunday, December 27, 2009

my burfday 12-25-09

24th of DEC 09.

tht day go sunway countdown
den ply spray
stand at thr oso gib dunno geh ppl spray ==
spray till i vry dirty
yaik ><

den about 2am sumthing
go music city =]
not feng tao
kaka

reuben treat us so gud~ x)
room no nid money
beer n coke oso
haha
thnx ya~

go thr tht yuko (x.jing) tangkap me n her frien take pic
zhuk kik ah she ==
den i pei she dian oso
XD


[[picture time~]]
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------




yuko'me'laogong
kit'yuko'me






haha.bad dance so funny XD


eat cake time~kaka~laogong buy de~


25th of DEC

go bac from music city at 6.30am
den go my laogong hum slp
XD
slp till 3pm onli wake up
den go bac hum
family having a steamboat wif me~
delicious neh~


i hav a wonderful burfday dis year~ x)
happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment